Chris is registered with the Complimentary Natural Healthcare Council and the General Hypnotherapy Register and continues to update his skills with Continuing Professional Development and further training. Chris has extensive experience in management, mentoring and personnel development. Chris is also a qualified meditation teacher.
Chris works with clients across a wide range of psychological, emotional and motivational issues including weight loss, stopping smoking, overcoming fears and phobias and anxiety-related conditions. For clients simply looking to identify and take the next step in developing their personal or professional lives Chris also provides one to one coaching. This can include carrying out a life audit, setting compelling goals and outcomes, planning and interview preparation.
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Diploma in NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming)
- Certificate in Life Coaching
- Certified Smoking Cessation Specialist
- Certified Weight Loss Specialist
- Certificate in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- Certificate in BLAST Technique, EMDR, PTSD & Trauma
- Certificate in Meditation Instruction
- Certificate in Hypnotherapy & Parts Therapy
- Belief Change Practitioner
- Reiki Practitioner (Levels I & II)